Re: Why Kai Bought a Triumph

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why Kai Bought a Triumph
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:40:11 -0800
on 3/20/01 5:10 PM, Kai M. Radicke at kmr@pil.net wrote:

> If I were like half the
> people on the list, I could have bought an(other) MGB for the price I paid
> for the supercharger for my TR6... but let's not get into the mentality of
> most modern-era MG owners.

That's a very provocative statement. Are you suggesting that MG owners are
tight with money? Obsessive collectors of junky vehicles? Or just too smart
to waste the price of a car on a gimmicky add-on? And if you dislike all MGs
except As, and have a problem with their owners besides, why are you on this
list? Besides to discuss F1, of course... Oh, and excuse me if I'm mistaken,
but I was under the impression you were in your twenties -- what other eras
(besides the "modern" era) are you familiar with?

Nothing personal, but you must expect to defend yourself if you make cracks
like that on an MG list. Humph.
--

Max Heim (even more confused than Bob...)
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///