Re: Help with jackstands. [OT spiders]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with jackstands. [OT spiders]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:40:56 -0800
What is it about spiders and brake drums? How can they stand living in
there? Every car I've ever worked on had "brake spiders" (maybe this is
merely a commentary on how often I wash my cars) ...my fellow amateur
mechanic had a theory that they enjoyed the rapid rotation as a sort of
carnival ride.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149