(no subject)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Stephen Listisen <otis10@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:08:47 -0800
                    Ive been lurking the list for about a year ,and Id
like to thank all of you for the information Ive recieved. It seems we
all have the same problems at one time or another with our lbcs. Your
post and the archives have saved me time and money .
                      I have a question I hope someone can help me on.
Im considering a 5-speed from Waterloo Drivetrain systems for my 75 mgb
and Im wandering if anyone on the list has had any experence with their
trans.Thanks again.

Steve
.

///