list etiquete

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: list etiquete
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:55:04 -0330
Dearest listers;
What has become of us all? Almost "Lord of the Flies"ish? Or what? I have
been on this list for three years or so and from time to time some off topic
subjects pop up. So What?? From cats to towing to whatever? See big key to
right it says "delete". I am sure there are several non-LBC topics that end
up continuing off list also. I am in the far, make that farthest Northeast,
do I complain about traffic in Boston threads? No. Might even learn a bit
about it. If I am interested. I have met some great people here and gotten
great advise. The past few days I have seen great listers make attacks on
other great listers and for what? Lack of anything else to discuss? As to
why Kai bought a Tr^%$$ thats up to him and his personal reasons. As for
being cheap, I thought that was this forums purpose? to enable us to do our
own work and learn from each other. Which a result of which is save money.
Prettty good I figure. Lets get back to the good natured bantering hey? As
for my 77 if you are still with me, I am in the process of a front end
rebuild. Found a rust hole in one brake front dustcover, can I patch it or
buy a new one? Ooops bad question. Better check the archives.

Great cars, great hobby, great people. (not always in that order)

Best Wishes & Safety Fast

Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Nfld. Canada

www.batans.ca