RE: Earthquake proof midget

To: "Mark Dawson" <torchbone@bright.net>,
Subject: RE: Earthquake proof midget
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:29:26 -0600
And it's not even April Fools Day yet.  This looks like the same car to me,
and I bet it's a staged shot.  I think someone just parked the car there
for a photo op after the fact, and there's nothing touching the car at all.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg

At 09:55 AM 3/26/2001 -0500, Mark Dawson wrote:
>That's not the picture I saw - must be at least two rubber-nosed Midgets
in the earthquake area! Strange that both got photographed for
international news wires.

>Anyhow, here's the photo in the local paper:
>
>http://www.bones.org/torch/mg_midget_earthquake.jpg

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list