Dear Vehicle Owner

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dear Vehicle Owner
From: Dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:05:30 -0800
I got this letter from the Bay Area Air Quality Managment District in
the mail today:

Dear Vehicle Owner

Since the registration on your model year 1967 vehicle is expiring soon,
this might be a good time to consider an alternative to driving this
vehicle.  You can recieve $500 for your 1981 or older car from the Bay
Area Air Quality Manage District and help reduce air pollution.........

They can have it when they pry the steering wheel from my cold dead
fingers!!!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list