Re: FW: 74 MGB ??????

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: 74 MGB ??????
From: Emjaxfl@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:33:23 EST
Howdy All:

The rubber faced chrome overrider was for the 1973 models. The large full
rubber overrider on the chrome bumper was for 1974. This was called the
"Sabrina" bumper and I would like to know who Sabrina is. Doubtless an
English actress of charm, poise, pulchritude, and a plenteous bosom. I want
pictures. The full rubber bumper came along in 1974.5 on the B, BGT, and
Midget. Does anyone know the exact date? My car was made in March 1974 and
had the Sabrina bumper. The new emission regs went into effect and stopped
the importation of the BGT, effective 1/1/75 I think.

History as I remember it

Spring in here in Florida!

Eric Markley

///