Finally got a good hood!

To: Gonaj@aol.com, ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally got a good hood!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:16:07 -0700
After 4 bad AL hoods and one bad steel hood, I finally got a good steel
one!  (There are no more new AL hoods in the US that I could find, so I
ended up with a steel one.)

VB delivered it today.  Shipping was fantastic.  They shipped the hood
via truck freight on Wed of this week and it arrived on Friday.

My fenders were rust proofed and preped today, the front end will be
painted next week.  So if all goes well I will finally have my car back!
  Ready to do a compression test, install a new dash and windshield and
consider a $3000 purchase if that compression test goes well!

Andrew

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list