Re: Interesting Item on Ebay...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting Item on Ebay...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:09:55 -0400
Dan DiBiase wrote:

> Andrew/All -
>
> I came across this guys web site with some detailed pix while surfing a
> while back. Check it out at -
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/art/mgb/rack.html
>
> I've printed it off to show a friend of mine who is a welder... I figure
> the future TD can go on top while the '65 sit underneath (covered of
> course!)...

  I have a four post hoist in my garage for parking purposes.

  I realize looks can be deceiving, but the one on ebay
looks VERY flimsy compared to my commercially-purchased
unit. Almost toy-like.

  Compare:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/midget/pics/midget_overdrive_day_three_3.jpg
http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/photography_pics/three_cars_in_a_two_car_garage.jpg