NE/NH/MA Bodyshop

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NE/NH/MA Bodyshop
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:41:03 EDT
It is difficult to find a bodyshop willing to take on large full scale
repaint of an older car.  If anyone knows of a shop willing to do a major
repair job on a MG Magnette bodyshell in NH or MA, or even just new england,
let me know.  I had to take a new job and can no longer do up the shell
myself (but now I can afford it.. lol)  This job would require a lot of
welding, but I have already purchased all the needed body panels.

   John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list