Brit Car Auction, 4/28... For NY/NJ/CT/PA Listers....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brit Car Auction, 4/28... For NY/NJ/CT/PA Listers....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:55:14 -0700 (PDT)
Just got a flyer in the mail - apparently, M&G Vintage Auto in Tuxedo
park, NY, is going out of business. There is an auction there on Saturday,
April 28. Not sure how I got on the mailing list but if anyone is
interested, here are the details -

Saturday, 4/28 2001 - Preview 9:00 am, Auction 11:00 am
"Warehouse Liquidation - Cars, Parts, Project Cars"
"Over $1,000,000 of inventory!!! Must be auctioned!"
Conducted by Stephan J Miranti Auctioneers

I've never done business with M&G but heard/read some stories about them
not being the easiest to do business with... The flyer was recived from
the auctioneer so I asume this isn't just a sale event.  I know from
looking at their web-site that they always seemed to have a pretty good
selection of cars (both completed and project).

Now you know as much as I do!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ