FS: '65 Pull Handle

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: '65 Pull Handle
From: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:47:28 -0700
The sad truth: I picked up my first B project in January. All excited, I
jumped in with both feet and started to strip it down. Now the time and
financial pressures of everything from Russian lessons to a new boat have
brought the project to a stop. The day I bought the car I said I wouldn't
let it just sit around, which is where it's heading, so it's up for sale...

Early '65 with pull handles. Engine is of unknown vintage. I was told it ran
but never tried to start it. I did a compression check before I stripped it
and all cylinders showed about 120. It's got the metal dash.

The PO put in new floor, but I was heading to new lower panels and rockers.

This is a project, make no mistake. Asking $800, willing to entertain
offers.

Cars in the Tacoma, WA area.

If you're interested email me for more info or pics.

dprather@centurytel.net

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list