Back by Popular Demand !!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back by Popular Demand !!!!!
From: Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:29:19 -0500
Hello everyone,

        I've been asked by many people if we are going to hold another
Spridgetstock this year, and, if so, when we are going to hold it.  Last
year we spent too much time faffing about trying to arrange a time when
everyone could come - which resulted in some people being unhappy, so, this
time I'm not offering a range of dates.  Spridgetstock 2001 will be held on
Memorial Day weekend, the last weekend in May.  For those who might be
interested, this is the week after the May races at TWS.

        For those wishing to come earlier, we will be having Kate and Gary
Bowles  here earlier in the week, so perhaps you'd like to arrange to see
them too.

        I also think it would be good to make this into a cross-marque event,
just
LBCs in general, or even BBCs.  Ergo, everyone will be welcome, tell your
friends.  We may have a visit from some of the Houston MG club members,
which would be very nice, and a breakaway group from the Alamo region may
also attend- we'll have to wait and see.

         I'd appreciate it if I could get some idea of numbers in attendance, I
don't want to have to offer everyone bread and water!!!!

        So, the weather should be marvellous then, and we'll be able to eat
outside.  We'll arrange a fun rally, and have some time off for antiquing
(should anyone want to).  As before, you can bring RVs or tents, or just
sleep under the stars.

        Let me know if you plan to come.

Elizabeth
The Lancashire Witch in Comfort.