Re: No brake lights

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No brake lights
From: "Rick Ehlert" <ricke@idcnet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:37:29 -0500
Guys,
I took the wires off the brake pressure switch and jumpered them and the
lights came on!  So, that problem is solved.  But my low beam headlights
will still not come on...is the switch bad?  Also, while checking the back
ground by the license plate I discovered that it was disconnected!!!  The
lights must be getting ground from somewhere else.  Kooking it up didn't
change anything.  Where are the other grounds for the lights?

Thanks,

Rick Ehlert
'65 MGB Mk1

///