starting problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: starting problems
From: Jean-Claude Tremblay <matrem@mail.netrover.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 16:07:31 -0500
Hi,

I try to start my 1969 MGB after the winter storage in a damp garage and I
have some problems... The engine turns normally but fails to start... I have
replaced some parts with new: distributor cap , spark plugs , wires , points
, condensor , rotor ...  I have also try another coil ( used but supposed to
be in working condition)...  and fuel delivery at the carburetors is ok.
And the car don't start yet!

Someone have any suggestions?

Thank you very much!
Jean-Claude