Re: the Sunday drive

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: the Sunday drive
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
I dunno, Bill, but various duties have kept me from doing anything but
errands in the '76B lately. Picking up the dry cleaning is always an
adventure in a roadster. The plastic wrap streaming out probably causes
the coefficient of drag to increase from brick-like to warehouse-like!
Looks like my first long drive will be to Clinton for the Red Mill show in
June :(>

--- Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu> wrote:
Where are you?
http://auctions.yahoo.com/