Re: Circuit Breaker???

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Circuit Breaker???
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 15:10:40 -0700
One very very common circumstance is corrosion on the terminal clamps. This
may not be particularly visible, but try removing the clamps and cleaning
them and the posts, and refitting. I find this needs to be done at least
once a year to avoid similar mysterious electrical maladies.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///