Re: Fuel pump question

To: Walt Goddard <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump question
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 17:38:45 -0400
Walt,

     I have a 77B that had been DPO'd into one of those cube pumps that never
stops humming. One of my first moves was to replace the fuel tank and bring the
pump system back to 'stock'.  It took a bit to find the big donut that the pump
mounts in, plus the cover that goes over the end of the pump that protrudes into
the trunk, but I found them.  The fuel lines are all under the car as the
catalogs show.  The only fuel-related item that's in the boot is the vapor
recovery can and its related plumbing for fumes.

    I'd suggest that you contact one of the list's part suppliers, e.g., Ed
Kaler, Lawrie, Skip, LBCarCo, etc., and have them put together a kit for you of
the correct parts.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/