Re: What DIDN'T get done...

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: What DIDN'T get done...
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:38:48 -0600
I wouldn't feel too bad.  I got a little work done, but it rained all day
saturday and I didn't want to work in the rain.  When I did get to work sunday,
I ran out of gas on the mig welder so I had to revert to gas welding.  For
those that do both, you can understand how much slower a process this is.  But
I did get most of the steering cone welded back into the car.  I'll be
finishing tonight.

The best part of having a g/f in college is that this is finals week, so the
less I am around the better :)

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 03:48:42PM -0500, R. O. Lindsay profoundly declared:
> Hi Gang,
>    Remember last Friday when I posted a question regarding
> what we're going to do on our LBCs over the weekend?  You
> guys sent lots of notes about all the great things that were
> in the queue.  Good stuff.  I was going to do a thorough
> clean-up, headliner to carpet.
>    Well guess what; I got NOTHING done.  Never even sat in
> the car. :-(  Yet, I have to look "point forward" -- or go nuts.
> So, my plan is now to: clean the car from headliner to carpet!
> Soon! :-\
>
> --
> Rick Lindsay
> Diamond Geoscience Research