Re: Not just a little embarrassed.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not just a little embarrassed.
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:08:38 -0700
-----Rick said----
<Sure enough, I had miswired plugs 2 and 3!>

Rick,
Don't feel too bad, you're not alone.  I did the exact same thing and still
can't believe I did.  I've rebuilt Jag engines, many V-8s, etc.  and never
had it happen until recently on my B.  When moaning to our fellow MGer Bill
Meyer about my poor engine performance, it took him about two minutes to
point out my bonehead mistake.
Mike Winney
68 GT (out of the paint shop and starting to go together again!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list