Re: Recomendations for Engine service

To: shop-Bill <wcameyer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Recomendations for Engine service
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:22:00 -0600 (MDT)
It is a sleeve that goes around the crank to repair a crank that is grooved.
It makes the diameter slightly larger as well causing a tighter seal.  It,
along wit a new seal should stop any leaking at the rear main seal.

Reedisleeve makes one that fits. It is not made for the MGB however so it is
not listed as an MGB part in there catalogs.

I don't have the part number with me, but some of our fine vendors on this list
have the part as well as the number.

Andrew

On Fri, 11 May 2001, shop-Bill wrote:

> Subject: Re: Recomendations for Engine service
>

> > consider a sleeve for the crank, .
> >
> What is this crank sleeve, and from where does it come, please.
>
> Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list