Fellow trying to locate James P. Lundgren, an owner of a MG TF

To: "Bob Hough" <houghbob@qwest.net>
Subject: Fellow trying to locate James P. Lundgren, an owner of a MG TF
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:54:10 -0700
On Wed, 16 May 2001 05:18:40 -0600, Bob Hough wrote:

>I saw your name on the internet and your interest in MGs and
>your being a native of Colorado. I would like to get in
>touch with James P. Lundgren, who would be about the age of
>your father, and was a native of Denver CO.  He owned a TF
>in the 1950s and was in the US Navy, stationed at Buckley
>NAS (when it was an NAS). I owned a TD and was stationed at
>Lowry AFB (when it was an AFB) and we were good friends. We
>drove to the Seabring Races in 1958. My wife and I lost
>conatct with him about 1980. We recently got back in touch
>with another old friend (TD owner) that ran in our crowd of
>sports car owners back then.  We looked at some pictures of
>a whole bunch of us. Just thought it would be nice to
>re-connect.
>
>If any of this clicks, have him send e-mail to
>houghbob@qwest.net, if not, well it was worth a try.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob Hough

I am sorry to say that I have never known a James Lundgren.  (Other
than my 2 year old nephew anyway.)  I will email cc this to my father
however, as maybe he did/does know of one.

Another source I will email this to is the mgs mailing list.  If he is
a member of one of the MG clubs around the world, then someone might
know him.

List, please reply to Bob on this at houghbob@qwest.net.

Thanks!

--