Re: British Car Week nearly upon us

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week nearly upon us
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:26:12 -0600
British Car Week nay be nearly upon us but I haven't seen any signs. I've
driven almost a thousand miles this week (from Montana, through North
Dakota, and into Minnesota). And how many British cars have I seen? One.
And that was on my second day here in Rochester - saw a nice Jaguar coupe.

Now it looks like I'll be here until early next week (my son is being
treated at the Mayo). Are there any listers here in Minnesota? Any British
car sites or activities in the area? Maybe even a repair shop so my son and
I can be reminded what a MG looks like? (wife insisted we drive here in the
Ford Explorer, but I was thinking BGT).

I'll be long gone before MG2001 but I didn't see anything British when I
passed through St. Paul on Sunday.

Maybe I'll go through South Dakota on the way back. Must be a few MGs there.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
65 B (son's car)