Re: Question about car covers (now possible domestic issue)

To: rexcats@telocity.com
Subject: Re: Question about car covers (now possible domestic issue)
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 22:20:11 EDT
Great Question, we just moved from inland to the beach near Charleston, SC.
We had a 3 car garage, now a two car garage at beach house.

Please recommend a cover or material type that will best protect against salt
air, heat and high humidity.

My wife's new mini-van has been staying out at night while I put the MG in
the second garage space, but she would like to have her car protected.  She
has indicated that my time in the big bed at night will be conditioned upon
her car being in the garage at night.

Thanks!  Mel
71 MGB/GT semi-regular driver

///