Thanks to all who replied

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to all who replied
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:26:38 -0400
To everyone who responded  to my "plea" for help. I thank you all very much
and I apologize for not responding right away. I am subscribed here at work
so after 5:00 EST, I won't get the emails until the next morning. Anyway I
will get back to you all today and I can't believe I only had one person who
took me up on the free beer offer! Of course he wanted it by FEDEX.

Greg Bass

"What sets us against one another is
  not our aims--they all come to the same
  thing--but our methods, which are the