Re: MGB Oil Filter - Saftey startup and elec fuel cutoff

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Oil Filter - Saftey startup and elec fuel cutoff
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:20:13 -0700
  Darn, my '69 B doesn't have an idiot light.  I'd have to add a
T-connector to add a pressure switch.  Doable, of cuss.  My B won't
start from dead cold unless I "choke" it.  What I do when I remember
(this is getting harder as OF'dom progresses) is crank it for 10 seconds
or so then pull out the choke and crank it again.  No rattles that way.
Gotta say this, the switch wouuld do my remembering for me. ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list