Re: Brits at Easton (Columbus Ohio)

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brits at Easton (Columbus Ohio)
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:34:49 -0400
Apologies if this was received before. The Palm modem kept dropping the
connection. Dead batteries...

Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com> wrote:

>The problem with being on the Digest version is that you don't see
>messages like this until the Monday AFTER Brits at Easton.

Chris,

Wish I'd known you were there. I would have been sure to look for you.
What were you driving? Maybe I saw your car. I was the red MGA on the end
of the row next to the chrome bumper Bs. Mark and I got to meet, but ran
out of time to get to chat much.

Very nice place for a show! Sort of our own little village. Pretty neat
sitting on the porch of the Bisto having a late brunch, sipping a single
malt, overlooking a field of Jaguars, Morgans, Bentleys, and that new
Aston Martin Vantage. Too bad reality soon sets in and it is back to work
on Monday.

See ya next time. Meanwhile, is anyone going to the Lake Erie show at Ft.
Meigs in Perrysburg, OH in two weeks on June 3?

Steve

Steve Morris
Avon, OH
1958 MGA 1500 Roadster
www.en.com/users/smorris/mga

Sent to you from somewhere on the road, via my Palm III and MultiMail Pro

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list