Signing off for a week

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing off for a week
From: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:51:17 -0400
Im off to Amsterdam tomorrow so signing off the list for a week.

Will be going to Haarlem on Saturday to see the start of the two day
tour of Holland that the MG Club is putting on....supposed to be a large
number of Dutch and other European MG's entered.  Will be nice to see
some different cars than the usually seen ones around here.  Being
picked up in Amsterdam  in a factory V-8 which is owned by Peter Booy -
an Amsterdam resident who has kindly offered to take me to Haarlem.

My last day in Holland will be spent in the south visting Koen Struijk
another MG enthusiast who runs the MGA Register and is a webmaster of
the Dutch MGA site.

Back in a week.
Rick

<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/council>