Old MG adds

Subject: Old MG adds
From: =?windows-1255?Q?=EE=F8=E8=E9=EF_=F8=E5=E2=E5=E1=E9=EF?=
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 18:13:49 +0200
Just came across this site with several old MG ads

http://triumphspitfire.com/Ads3.html <http://triumphspitfire.com/Ads3.html>

(I aplolgize profusely for that URL - I promise I got there through a link
and didn't even look at any of the other pages)

The "How much will an MG be worth" ad seems to contain a very amusing
misprint,
and the Lucas ad is funny simply because it IS a Lucas ad.
Martin.

A person needs only three tools: WD-40, duct tape,
and a BFH (Big F****** Hammer)
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and it shouldn't, use the tape.
If it doesn't work, hit it with the hammer.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.