RE: Cat Problem

To: "'Randy Trautman'" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Subject: RE: Cat Problem
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:40:44 -0700
There is an unfixed male down the road from my house.  It got possesive with
the Rover engine I'm planning on putting in my MGB.

The specially machined front pulley is now a lump of rust.

Time to get out the safety wire and pliers...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty....

K.

> While building my GT, I took all of the hardware out to have
> it cadmium
> plated in a wooden box.  The cat later used it for a "kitty
> litter" box.
> $300 worth of plating had to be redone.
>
> He used up about 10 of his 9 lives on that one...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list