Another MG in Town!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another MG in Town!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:01:09 -0700 (PDT)
So I'm watching my older son's travelling soccer team practice tonight,
and I spot a CBB in the parking lot. I then spot a guy wearing an MG
sweater, and figure it must be the owner. We get to chatting and I find
out he lives in my town. 5 years and we've never spotted each other - and
he uses his as his daily driver! We discuss a couple of the other cars
we've seen around town, and he proceeds to tell me that a guy who lives
across from the entrance to my neighborhood has a BGT and a C in his barn!
I see that barn every day and never thought about what could be inside!

Tomorrow night, I'm gonna introduce myself to the guy with the barn.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)