RE: Sand Blasting (almost LBC content)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sand Blasting (almost LBC content)
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:33:39 -0700
Wesley said:
> Do you have to adjusters, one for sand one for air? If so, I would open up
> the sand and close the air.

Neither (as part of the unit) but I could try turning down the pressure from
the compressor (it's running at about 100psi... maybe too much...)

> nozzle for a few seconds. If that doesn't do it you must have a lot of
> moisture in the tank, so some how you would need to empty it out.

I'm leaning towards this explanation even though it feel dry and doesn't
seem to clump together if I pick up a handful and let it fall.

Thanks for the suggestions.  With everyone's input I ought to be able to get
it working tomorrow after I get home.  (crosses fingers)

Thanks again,
Chris
'70 B Roadster

///