Re: 76 MGB Question

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: 76 MGB Question
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 08:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
Bill, I had thought the only specific-to-76 difference was the elimination
of the front sway bar, but I just re-looked at 'Original MGB' and found
that it was deleted for the 74.5 model year. In a quick look, I didn't see
anything that was changed ONLY for '76... The 75 and 76 models are kind of
unique in that they have the older-style dash with the single-carb engine
and mechanical fan, and no front sway bar. I prefer the term 'unique' to
'bastard' myself...!

Dan

BTW, camp-out was postponed so I'm leaving at 9:00 for the show tomorrow -
rain or shine!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list