Re: sorry I asked about what makes a classic

To: Pointparty@aol.com
Subject: Re: sorry I asked about what makes a classic
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 12:12:13 -0500
You are probably correct in that there
is no universally reconginsed definintion of a classic car.
Just like there is no universally reconginsed definintion
of "system analyst". Stock brokers to computer
programmers think of themselves as
system analysts. And  I probably have left out some
other profession and will get flamed for my omission(s).

Pointparty@aol.com wrote:

> As the originator of this thread I want to offer my sincere and humble
> apology to all of you who endured the responses, followups and unbelievably
> obscure and confusing diatribes.
>
> Thankfully I am spending more time driving my MG than theorizing about
> physics and playing physycological warfare.
>
> Also, thanks to all  who responded with a practical answer.
>
> However, in my mind, the question remains unanswered as far as a universally
> recognized definition of a classic car.
>
> Mel
> 71 MGB/GT semi-regular driver

///