Updated my website - new MG content added

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Updated my website - new MG content added
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:51:12 -0400
Take a look at my updated website, Jerry's Pages. Lots more MG content.

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield/

I've done somewhat of a face-lift on it, joined the MG webring, added lots
of interesting new content including, among other things, an article on
"Safety Fast" and a clipart page so that you can copy some of the super nice
MG clipart posted there if you like.

Its easy to move around in it. Come visit. Leave me a comment and let me
know what you think.

Thanks!

Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty Roadster