Re: Tops

To: Chris Chandler <barak@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Tops
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:32:33 -0600
I have used novus polish on many windows that were completely opaque.  I think
the number two is the one to use, it used to be in the red bottle.  BTW the
stuff is excellent for cleaning scratches off of CDs.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:35:35PM -0400, Chris Chandler profoundly declared:
> I have an older (was new 8 years ago) top with extremely badly yellowed
> windows.  Is it possible to clean them up (noting that windwx didn't do a
> bit of good last night) or have the window portion replaced?  I can't see
> junking it considering what these things cost...
>
> Any ideas appreciated!
>
> While on the subject, which type of top frame should a '70 have?  Scissor?
> Or one of the other ones?  I have one of each as spares (somehow???) plus a
> scissor type that was on the car when I bought it.
>
> Chris Chandler
> '70 MGB Roadster

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list