Re: My weekend (again!)

To: tsouthworth70@hotmail.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My weekend (again!)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:08:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/01 4:40:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tsouthworth70@hotmail.com writes:

> What you stumbled upon was the 71st "Gathering Of The Faithful".  Those of
> us on the list that also own T type MGs probably belong to the New England
> MG Register.  The Register holds two "gatherings" each year, one in June
> the
> other in September.  This year we held the June event in Reading, not far
> from your sighting.  These are wonderful opportunities to see some amazing
> MG.  Not only T types but also pre-war stuff that would take your breath
> away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't remember seeing any announcements on the list.  Please don't keep
this a secret!  Had I known about it, I would have gone to the MG show first,
and hit the WWII weekend at the airport if I had time!

BTW, I also passed a cherry Citroen 2CV that day.  Was he with you?!?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport