MG in a billboard ad

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG in a billboard ad
From: "Bill Holt" <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:19:13 -0400
Saw a billboard ad today for Bigg's discount stores.  The tag line said
something "How are you going to spend your $85.77 (in savings?"  Along with
that line, the billboard had pictures of various "luxury" items such as a
sailboat, a deck, a home addition, a sports car and so on.

As I looked more closely at the billboard, I noticed that the sports car was
none other than a blue, rubber-bumper MGB!

Bill Holt
'73 black tulip MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list