MGB in Virginia Beach

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB in Virginia Beach
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:04:11 -0500
My daughter lives in Virginia Beach now.  Yesterday she took some stuff to
the Salvation Army on Virginia Beach Boulevard.  Evidently they have a car
lot and a car auction every so often.  She said there was an MGB in the back
of the lot.  She didn't have time to go look at it.  I'm just to far away to
do anything about it.  Just thought I'd pass on the word for anyone that
might be interested.

Ken

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list