MG2001 Registration Help

To: "MGlist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG2001 Registration Help
From: "Denny Bavery" <denny1979mgb@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:02:55 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but we have friends who didn't get their reservations
in for MG2001 - luckily I got ours in early.  I didn't see any e-mail
connections on the site for questions so I thought I'd check here.

Does anyone have e-mail addresses for any of the MG2001 planning committee?

I wanted to contact them to see the best way to register at this late date to
ensure it gets to there in time.

Thanks for any help.

DennyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list