NON LBC - EarthLink ? CLOSURE

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LBC - EarthLink ? CLOSURE
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:36:55 -0400
Hi Folks,

       Many thanks for all of the responses, on and off list.  I tried to answer
all directly, but if I missed someone please forgive this OF. The responses were
predominately positive.  I've learned that they do have a local number that I
can call without toll fees.  On top of that, it'll actually be $5/month less
than I'm paying now for virtually the same service.  Maybe now I can seriously
get to work on the web site. Thanks again.

Bud Krueger

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list