Looking for fun on the Pacific

Subject: Looking for fun on the Pacific
From: =?windows-1255?Q?=EE=F8=E8=E9=EF_=F8=E5=E2=E5=E1=E9=EF?=
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:43:57 +0200
Folks -
I am going to be traveling up and down the West coast
(Tucson, San Diego, LA, SF, Northern CA, Washington, Seattle, Vancouver)
from July 1 - 21.
I would love to join a few formal/informal MG-related gatherings (and meet
some of y'all) along the way.
So, if there are any events, or even weekly gatherings, let me know.

reply to rmort@bezeqint.net <mailto:rmort@bezeqint.net> .
Cheers,
RMartin
70 roadster (Cartman)
Tel Aviv

A person needs only three tools: WD-40, duct tape,
and a BFH (Big F****** Hammer)
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and it shouldn't, use the tape.
If it doesn't work, hit it with the hammer.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.