Pt 2: Where's the Wire?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pt 2: Where's the Wire?
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 2:11:33 -0400
So I found the other lead, but now I have a problem to
solve...

Looking at the Bentley manual, the interior light has a
black and a purple wire on one side of it, and a purple wire with a black
stripe
on the
other.  The wiring diagram says that the wires remain these
colors throughout their respective runs.

My interior light
has wires on it that match the Bentley manual, but the wires that come off of
the wiring harness that connect to them are
different.  One is a blue
wire with a white stripe and the other is a white wire with a green
stripe.

I'm wondering if the wires in the wiring harness are
correct, or have they been bodger'd to go to the interior
light?

Any help appreciated,

Scott
Allen