Re: Electronic Ignition For an MGTD

To: mrazor@mis.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition For an MGTD
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:03:37 EDT
Mike,

Pertronix Makes one for the T Series that I have had nothing but good luck
with.  Reports coming back to me are of more power, able to climb hills in
lower gears and able to leap tall buildings in a single backfire ;).

Following are our part numbers for these units:

P-LU-146           IGNITOR 4 CYL TD/TF NEG. 40367H

P-LU-146M          IGNITOR 4 CYL TC NEG. ASYMETRICAL

P-LU-146MP12     IGNITOR 4 CYL TC POSITIVE GROUND ASYMETRICAL

P-LU-146P12  IGNITOR 4 CYL TD/TF POSITIVE GROUND 40367D

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web