Re: GM alternator

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GM alternator
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:10:48 -0700
Hi Dennis

I don't know about the GM alternator, but the British Automotive web site
has a tech article on alternator conversion at
<http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/mgb6.htm>. I wish I'd digested this page before
trying it myself. I went with a Bosch alternator but fried one out of
electrical malfeasance before taking it to O'Connor's to get it wired up
right.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149