Re: Done Fishin'!

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Done Fishin'!
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:35:10 -0400
Found out the same thing last night.  Did not fish out the wire, just
left the old ratty looking antenna on for right now.  Replaced the old
radio on my 78 MGB, got it wired up and before finishing the install I
checked it out and the radio would power up, but would not work.  It
was not a new one off the shelf, but one I had laying around in the
garage.  Ran out to Walmart, bought a new one off the shelf, worked
fine and installed it.  Was getting frustrated and thought I would
wait until later to snake the new antenna wire in, the old one does
just fine.
MIKE R

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list