Decide for yourself

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Decide for yourself
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 02:04:35 EDT
Hi,
This is an "empowerment" message, dealing with the Purchase of SpeedVision by
the Fox Network. Fox plans on using SpeedVision to help them cash in on the
current Nascar Frenzy. Ever since the unfortunate death of Dale Earnhardt,
the public demand for Nascar racing has snowballed. Seeing this as a
potential vehicle to increase their coffers and viewer base, which is
understandable Fox plans on using SpeedVision to increase their Nascar
Coverage. What I fear is the eventual loss of the SpeedVision theme! The Fox
Network should also realize that the SpeedVision audience that already exists
is really quite a knowledgeable group in its own right. I like to see the
Vintage and Historical segments, in fact if I could purchase these Nostalgic
footage, I would, simply to have it availible! With all that I'll leave you
with the following message to ponder and decide to do with as you please. I
signed the Petition!   Albert Escalante
***********************************message
follows*******************************************
Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Speedvision & NASCAR programming"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/svsn/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Albert Escalante

///