80 mgb - turn signal advice needed

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 80 mgb - turn signal advice needed
From: "MANZI,STEVE (HP-Cupertino,ex3)" <steve_manzi@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:54:42 -0400
Hi Gang,

I fired up the my 80 mgb over the weekend after an 18 month nap and lo and
behold, the turn signals don't operate.  None of the bulbs, left or right
side ( not even the indicator on the dash ) operate.  Nada.

Everything was working fine prior to this idle time.

All my shop manuals are locked in the boot ( lock doesn't work either but
that is another story ).

I suspect the flasher is toast.

What do you think ????  And where is that flasher located ??

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Manzi

Hewlett-Packard Co. - NetServer Division
Office: 45SU-J20
Tel: (408) 873-6562

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list