Re: 5 Speed - Why?  (Everything gon' ?=

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: 5 Speed - Why?  (Everything gon' ?=
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:10:44 -0400
>Just curious to know where you found documentation regarding bright red engine
>paint in a 65B??? I always thought that was a Chevy color.
>--

I think there was never ONE color that BMC was using back then. On my 67 GB
engine I found the original color to indeed be a bright red. When I was
done rebuilding the engine I painted it with the Moss Maroon as it is the
color that most people have settled on as the standard. I was mostly afraid
that someone would hit me at Stowe :-)

Carl

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list