Re: site(s) with Lucas distributor data?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: site(s) with Lucas distributor data?
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:42:38 +0300
Thanks to all the people who responded to this.

I know that 41777 is neither an MGB nor a Spridget dizzy. However I have
managed to locate this brand new 45D4 Lucas (it's in its original box)
that has this number stamped on it. It also says "81", which I guess is
the year of manufacture.

I'd like to know what engine displacement it was designed for (probably
around 1000cc), so that's why I was hoping to find webpages with Lucas
part numbers and their applications in general.

Evangelos

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list